★ღTips, tricks and random advice to a Foreign Wife living in the Arabian Gulfღ★

★ღY'all Are Sweetღ★

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

★ introduction ★

Bismillah

Welcome to my new Blog about being a Foreign Wife/Girl in the Khaleej!!  Why did I start this little virtual adventure?  Ummm well firstly, I am not exactly a new-comer to the Bloggie World as y'all know me from another Blog and another name and so well it's me again AALIA haha :-)   

The idea for this Blog has been on my mind for a long time now but life got busy so Blogging altogether was put on hold.  But i kept getting comments asking me about tips & advice for living in the GUlf, being married to a Khaleeji and how to handle certain situations.  I've been here since 2008 with two trips back to Canada since then but i can say i prefer to live HERE rather than over THERE!

InshaaAllah y'all can find some benefit from this Blog...

Take care xoxo

No comments: